Webdigia is an internet based company that specializes in providing cutting-edge internet marketing and website maintenance solutions for businesses. In the last two years alone, Webdigia has experienced explosive growth under the direction of its two founders, and has supported small businesses, to multi-million dollar brands. Working for Webdigia comes with lots of flexibility and room for creativity and career development and growth.
We’re currently looking for a talented and motivated web designer who understands and is up to speed on the latest web trends and languages. You should be a self-starter with a passion for this line of work, as our quality and B2B relationships are some of our top priorities. If this sounds like we’re describing you, keep reading, we want to hear from you!
- Designing and developing the layouts and on-page assets for client projects as well as Webdigia.com.
- Designing and developing landing pages to improve conversions.
- Self motivated to work from a to-do list and complete work by tentative due dates.
- Researching solutions for design and development issues.
- Deploying development sites.
- Designing assets for miscellaneous projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Self motivated!
- Strong attention to detail!
- Ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality
- Strong sense of consistent design of user interfaces, usability, and accessibility.
- Familiar with browser quirks and cross-browser compatability optimization
- Knowledge of web standards
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work well independently & in teams.
- Experience working with CMS (WordPress) & eCommerce (Magento) platforms
- Experience in template systems
- Experienced in cPanel
- Experience with FTP
- Ability to hand code HTML & CSS
- Able to work within coding standards
Required Programs / Languages:
- Photoshop: Understand how to use Photoshop, mock up a website, slice a website design, and optimize images for web.
- Illustrator: A good understanding how to use Illustrator, design logos, icons, etc.
- HTML/CSS: Must be VERY proficient with HTMl & CSS. Understanding the changes in HTML5/CSS3 is a plus.
Webdigia has been built with the ‘remote team’ mentality, because of this you must have the following:
- Internet connection, able to run video chat, voip, and upload files
- Quality microphone
- Quality camera
- Self motivation
We offer a competitive salary plus the possibilities for further career opportunities within our fast growing company. This position is open to United States candidates. Please email your resume and portfolio to career [at] webdigia.com