How to Submit Requests for Website Maintenance
Submitting a request is easy! Review the restrictions and guidelines below and then send your requests via email to: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Email the change
- You’ll receive a start confirmation email
- You’ll receive a completion email
- Request is closed upon approval or no response within 48hours
In order to provide you the best service possible, we’ll need some cooperation on your end. Please review the following guidelines in order to ensure timely and efficient website updates:
- Attachments must be under 10MB (if they exceed 10MB you must contact us to make arrangements)
- When specifying what page for changes, please copy the exact URL from the browsers address bar
- Be as descriptive as possible when requesting additions and/or deletions
- Webdigia assumes all images, videos and other media are owned by you (see release of liability below)
- Maintain open and prompt communication channels
- If changes or additions must be developed offline and approved before going live, you must explicitly state that
Release of Liability
All content, images, videos, and other media submitted to Webdigia by you, is assumed to be owned by you (the client). Webdigia cannot and will not be held responsible for any copyright infringement claims that arise. It is your responsibility to ensure that any copyrighted materials are either purchased in full or that we are provided with instructions on how to attribute proper ownership for all copyrighted materials.
-Your anticipated cooperation is appreciated.