Want to know how we increased our onsite conversions by 250%? Sometimes it’s as simple as listening to what your visitor’s are asking and feeding them this information before they have to ask. In this post we go deep into the art of landing page design and how the smallest metrics (color, size, words, images) can have a significant impact on your visitors going from a mere visitor seeking information to a client.
Search for a post
- 3 Website Maintenance Tasks that are Commonly Overlooked
- Why Maintaining your eCommerce Website is NOT Optional
- 2 Tips for Local SEO Marketing in 2013 with Knowledge Graph
- It’s 2013, Stop Worrying about Article Keyword Density
- Getting Started in 2013: Is SEO The Right Marketing Choice?
- Website Optimization Tip: Keep It Incredibly Simple For Your Visitors
- [Video] How to Add Google Analytics Code to a WordPress Website (Dashboard & FTP Method)
- [Video] How to Upload Media to WordPress
- How Our New Landing Page Design Lead to a 250% Increase in Conversions
- How to Use Google Search Operator Commands