Search for a post
- 3 Website Maintenance Tasks that are Commonly Overlooked
- Why Maintaining your eCommerce Website is NOT Optional
- 2 Tips for Local SEO Marketing in 2013 with Knowledge Graph
- It’s 2013, Stop Worrying about Article Keyword Density
- Getting Started in 2013: Is SEO The Right Marketing Choice?
- Website Optimization Tip: Keep It Incredibly Simple For Your Visitors
- [Video] How to Add Google Analytics Code to a WordPress Website (Dashboard & FTP Method)
- [Video] How to Upload Media to WordPress
- How Our New Landing Page Design Lead to a 250% Increase in Conversions
- How to Use Google Search Operator Commands
5 Incredibly Useful Backlinking Tips
Backlinking isn’t rocket science, but there are definitely variations in approach, quality and the types of links you should be creating for your website. The learning curve may be steep for some and with anything else, building and understanding how quality backlinks affect your SEO takes practice and experience, but these 5 tips can help you get underway and on the right path.
3 Tips on How to Increase Productivity in Business
Feeling overwhelmed and at the brink of either biting your nails completely off your hands or pulling your hair out until you’ve created a bald spot? There are ways to manage stress and increase your productivity at the same time. Work methodically and smarter, not harder! Did you know there’s even a widely recognized approach for doing so? Read on to find out what it is and how you can start employing it in your own daily work life.
Understanding Social Media Integration
Social media is everywhere, but are you making it work for your business? With worldwide recognition and connectivity, social networks offer instant gratification and the ability to hone in and connect with targeted segments of potential consumers for your brand. Discover the potential of social media and we’re sure that you’ll thank us later.
Benefits of Website Management
Most businesses and website owners don’t have time to manage their own websites and keep active in their blogs. There are hundreds of benefits to proper website management, but in this post we’ll walk you through a few of the most prominent one’s that you could benefit from and are likely encountering right now.
The Power of an up-to-date Website
The web is always changing; is your website doing the same? Web design trends come and go, and the need for innovation and catering to technological advancements such as mobile browsing is something you cannot ignore. Display errors, outdated designs and other problematic issues can harm your image. An up to date website is crucial, and Webdigia can help you maintain that.
Why Outsource Website Management?
What happens when you don’t manage your website properly? Hopefully you’ll never have to find out. Outsourcing this task is both cost effective and efficient. A well managed website is good for impressions on visitors and your businesses brand.